Sense is seeking a highly focused senior staff accountant who will be responsible for monthly and daily accounting tasks. You will collaborate with our Controller to close the monthly books and prepare monthly financial reporting. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a startup environment and gain experience to the entire breadth of accounting and finance responsibilities.
- Manage daily accounting tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash reconciliation.
- Manage monthly close process, including trial balance reconciliations and P&L variance analysis.
- Research and write accounting memos and implement new accounting guidance.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial and management reporting.
- Run annual financial audit and assist in preparation of audited financial statements.
- Assist with the implementation of ERP system.
- Design, develop, and document appropriate financial controls as the company grows.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.